Two Against the North
Predictions
I think this book is probably the hardest book I have ever read to predict. It is hard to determine what will happen next in this book because it is very unpredictable. Once you think that you know what will happen next there is some drastic change and then you have to make your predictions over again. I think this book will end with Jamie and Awiasn escaping from the arctic and returning to their village but I do not think it will go that smoothly. One thing I think will happen before they reach home is they will run into some Eskimo’s .I also believe the outcome of their encounter will not happen how Jamie and Awiasn are expecting it to go over, (they are afraid of them).
My prediction for the ending was very close to the actual outcome. I was right about them running into some Eskimo’s, but how they ran into them I would have never predicted. Another thing that I did not predict about the end was that the Eskimo’s were extremely nice to Jamie and Awiasn. They even guided them home and provided them food while they visited the Eskimo camp. I didn’t think that would have happened because of the believed hatred let on in this book between the Indians and the Eskimo’s. The last thing that I didn’t predict was that Jamie’s uncle and Awiasn’s father had made many trips in search of them.
no spaces before periods...
ReplyDeletesome commas missing
some good info
Awesomesauce!
ReplyDelete